Visa on Arrival For Indian National:
- Current passport valid for more than 6 months and previous passport
- Two Recent Photographs 35 x 45 Background should be white with 80 % face no spectacles or cap, both ears should be visible and teeth should not be visible.
- Hotel Confirmation with guest name, check-in, check-out details, payment confirmation details and hotel name and address
- Compulsory return ticket
- Updated bank statement for 6 months in original from the bank with stamp and seal (Seal should be blue black seal will not be accepted)
Work Permit Visa
- Valid passport, with a minimum of 180 days validity and two blank pages
- Photocopy of last passport page (personal details) and photocopy of the last entry/exit stamp to Colombia and previous visa (if applicable)
- Three 3cm x 3cm recent photographs on a white background
- Work contract or signed and notarised contract of employment summary form (available online)
- Proof of qualifications required to do the job (for example a degree certificate translated into Spanish with an apostille affixed to it
- Employer details including registered name, previous income tax return, tax identification number (NIT), legal representation, six months bank statements supporting a minimum average balance equating to 100 months minimum wage in Colombia (approximately US$32,000).
- Further information on the documents required is available in Spanish from the Colombian government portal
Note: For Indian National visa available on arrival
Application Form: Comoros Visa Form
Visa Time: 10:00am TO 02:00pm
Address: 27-28, D.S. Ground Floor, New Rajinder Nagar,New Delhi- 110060
Tel: 2874 1319, 2874 1328 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special guidelines for COVID-19
- Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- Passengers must complete a “Health Form” before departure at https://adccomores.com/
- Travellers must Register with the Comoros embassy before purchasing a ticket.
- If arriving without a negative test, travellers must quarantine for 3–5 days while awaiting results of a locally administered test